Broaden your scientific horizon.
“Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world. – Louis Pasteur”
Humans are naturally curious, we are born questioning everything and for those that pursue a career in science, it never seems to stop; we need to find the answers. Finding all the answers, however, is practically impossible without fully understanding the fundamentals.
Questions are important. Asking questions leads to discoveries and innovations. We encourage curious minds and aim to develop their questioning process into a more scientific approach. Our course has been developed to strengthen students’ interest by providing them with the means to explore the subject and nurture their curiosity..
We aim to develop a scientific approach from a young age and have a team of skilled and dedicated professionals to take curious minds and mold them into something greater.
Key highlights of our Science Tuition:
- We inspire the next generation of biologists, physicists, chemists and more.
- We make use of periodic assessments to ensure continual growth.
- We encourage the application of science through practical tasks.
- We encourage asking questions and seeking answers.
Our course ensures that adequate time is allotted to both the course and revision work. A proper revision at Hounslow Tutors can see your marks rise beyond what was initially thought achievable.
What makes the Science Tuition at Hounslow different?
At first glance, our tuition might be mistaken for a conventional coaching class, but the difference lies in our application of the curricula. After a one-week trial, the difference will become clear. Our methods of teaching can be compared to high-end tuition classes which aim to improve students’ attitude towards a subject rather than focusing purely on the improvement of marks.
- Science Tuition at Hounslow is reputed for developing an unmatched spirit.
- Our well-researched course is in sync with the National Curriculum.
- Be inspired by excellent teachers who remain professionals in their fields.
- We provide an array of facilities to give students an opportunity to experience the wonders of science first-hand.
Success isn’t easy but we believe that hard work pays off.